YPD is a media variant derived from YPAD. YPAD consists of nutrient base (yeast extract and peptone), adenine supplement and a carbon source. YPD’s formulation is the same but without the additional adenine.
YPD 1/2 Plates are useful for subculturing of untransformed yeast, yeast two-hybrid screening, yeast one-hybrid screening, enrichment and isolation of yeast; ade2 yeast will turn red on YPD.
- Ready to use in petri dishes
- Packed in 10 plates per sleeve
- Re-closable zipper pouch for convenient storage
- For routine subculturing of untransformed yeast
- Yeast two-hybrid screening
- Yeast one-hybrid screening
- Enrichment and isolation of yeast
Storage Conditions: 2°C to 8°C
Shipping Condition: ambient temperature
Max Shelf Life: NA
Harmonization Code: 3822.00.5090