Axygen® 2.0 mL MaxyClear Microtubes are available in a variety of colors, sterile, and Maxymum Recovery®. All Axygen Snaplock Microtubes have frosted cap surfaces for labeling, frosted panels on the side for writing, and a piercing port in the center of the cap.
Axygen MaxyClear microcentrifuge tubes are available in a variety of colors. Axygen Maxymum Recovery® surface and sterile options are also available. SnapLock microcentrifuge tubes have frosted cap surfaces and frosted side panels, ideal for labeling. Each cap features a piercing port in the center of the cap. Microcentrifuge tubes with no caps are available for some sizes.
- 0.6 mL, 1.5 mL, and 2.0 mL clear microcentrifuge tubes are certified to be boil proof. Colored tubes are not boil-proof.
- Co-polymer tubes offer exceptional strength and chemical resistance. Not certified to be autocalvable or boil-proof.
- Clear microcentrifuge tubes are boil-proof. Colored tubes are not boil-proof.
- Maximum G-force is 14,000 RCF.
- RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10__
Color – Assorted: Each pack contains a mixture of blue, green, violet, orange, red, and yellow.
Color – Spectrum: 2 packs each of blue, green, orange, red, and yellow.