Axygen® offers a comprehensive line of tips for Hamilton® Microlab® automation systems. These tips are manufactured to stringent specifications under strict process controls and assembled via automation to ensure consistent performance and quality. Tips are RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic. Available in nonsterile, sterile, non-filtered and filtered. Conductive black Polypropylene tips are available in 96-well hanging tip rack and nested tip rack and individual deck-seating rack format designed for Hamilton® MICROLAB® STAR, STARlet, STARplus and Nimbus® workstations.
Disclaimer: MICROLAB and NIMBUS are registered trademarks of Hamilton® Company. The compatibility of these tips products has been independently determined by Axygen and there should be no implication of sponsorship or endorsement by Hamilton® Company.
- Tip format: 96 tip
- Tip volume range: 10 μL to 1,000 μL
- Tip material: Conductive black or clear polypropylene
- RNase-/DNase-/human gDNA-free
- Available options:
– With or without aerosol-resistant filters
– Nonsterile or sterile
- Compatible head: 8-channel, 96-probe
- Rack format: ANSI/SLAS
- Rack material: Polypropylene