Axygen® offers an alternative choice for your Hamilton® STARline system. These tips are manufactured to stringent specifications under strict process controls and assembled via automation to ensure consistent performance and quality. Available in nonsterile, sterile, nonfiltered, and filtered. Conductive black polypropylene tips are available in 96 well hanging tip rack, nested tip rack, and individual deck-seating rack format designed for Hamilton® MICROLAB® STAR, STARlet, STARplus and Nimbus® workstations.
Disclaimer: MICROLAB and NIMBUS are registered trademarks of Hamilton® Company. The compatibility of these tips products has been independently determined by Axygen and there should be no implication of sponsorship or endorsement by Hamilton® Company.
- Tip format: 96 tip
- Tip volume range: 10 μL to 1,000 μL
- Tip material: Conductive black or clear polypropylene
- RNase-/DNase-/human gDNA-free
- Available options:
– With or without aerosol-resistant filters
– Nonsterile or sterile
- Compatible head: 8-channel, 96-probe
- Rack format: ANSI/SLAS
- Rack material: Polypropylene