Axygen® Axypet® Pro Pipettors have been engineered to provide the highest levels of ergonomics, accuracy, and precision. Lightweight construction, contoured shape of the handle, and 4-digit counter were designed to ensure comfortable pipetting. All pipettors feature smooth plunger movement and extremely low pipetting forces to reduce the wrist strain and fatigue (RSI). Colored pushbuttons (included) can help define user or application for sample safety and lower risk of cross contamination.
- Ergonomic handle design for perfect fit for both right and left hand
- Convenient one-hand volume setting with auto-lock system prevents accidental volume change during work
- 4-digit counter for greater precision, perfectly positioned for visibility at all times
- Single-channel pipettors are compatible with very narrow tubes
- Fully autoclavable and UV-resistant for sample protection against contaminations
- The multi-channel shafts retract individually for perfect tip loading and easier tip ejection
- Easy in-lab calibration helps you quickly adjust your pipettor to various liquid types
- Individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality
- Accuracy: ≤2.5 to ≤0.6%
- Precision: ≤1.5 to ≤0.6%
See resource tab below for specifications.