(This is the suggested replacement for BF-444)
Axygen® microplate sealing films are designed for applications ranging from PCR and Real-Time PCR to ELISA and cell culture. Axygens sealing films are the easiest and most cost-effective method for sealing plates. They can be used in wide temperature ranges, making them suitable for many applications.
Axygen microplate sealing films are designed for applications ranging from PCR and Real-time PCR to storage. They can be used in a wide range of temperatures making them suitable for nearly any application.
- Allows effective gas exchange for cellular and bacterial cultivation, while reducing contamination
- Seals polypropylene and polystyrene culture microplates, 96-well microplates, 384-well microplates, and other assay microplates
- Seals 96-well and 384-well PCR microplates
- Film clarity allows optical analysis during Real-time PCR.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive; no tacky residues that can interfere with optical analysis
- li>Tight seal across entire plate safeguards sample during transport or storage
- Reduces well-to-well contamination and cross-over in PCR applications when used with Axygen compression mats
- Polyester-based with uniformly applied acrylic adhesive reduces the edge effect in sensitive ELISA assays
- Suitable for use on tissue culture microplates, short-term storage and incubation, transport, and containment of biohazardous solutions