(Discontinued: 432018; Suggested Replacement: 432021)
Corning CoolBox systems are bench top cooling workstations that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity or batteries. CoolBox systems are versatile and accommodate a variety of sample formats and temperatures. The modular design enables the use of CoolRack® and CoolSink® thermo-conductive sample modules to hold microfuge tubes, cryogenic vials, PCR tubes or plates, assay plates and more.
- Includes: CoolBox 30 base and lid, blue cooling cartridge
- The internal cooling or freezing cores provide hours of 0.5° to 4°C cooling or sample freezing.
- CoolBox systems may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap freezing workstation for bacteria, virus or proteins.
- Each CoolBox system consists of a base, cooling cartridge/core and a lid.
- To use with any 30 place Corning CoolRack Tubes Module