(Discontinued: 432019; Suggested Replacement: 432025 + 432041)
Corning CoolBox M30 is a bench top cooling workstation that provides ice-free cooling or freezing for up to 30 x 1.5 mL or 2.0 mL microfuge tubes are bench top cooling workstations that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity or batteries.
- Includes: CoolBox 30 System, CoolRack M30
- The internal cooling or freezing cores provide hours of 0.5° to 4°C cooling or sample freezing.
- CoolBox systems may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap freezing workstation for bacteria, virus or proteins.
- Each CoolBox system consists of a base, cooling cartridge/core and a lid.
- To use with any 30 place Corning CoolRack Tubes Module
- Ice-free cooling or freezing for up to 30 x 1.5mL or 2.0mL Microfuge Tubes
- Suggested Application: Enzyme, PCR reagent or other biological specimen cooling