Corning® Universal Fit racked polypropylene pipet tips are designed to assure a reliable fit with all major brand pipettors. Please check our Technical Information Listing on our Pipet Tip Compatibility Guide for additional pipet tip fit information.
• Graduated at the 10, 50 and 100 µL volumes
• 480 tips/rack
• Exceptional durability – all Corning® tip racks stand up to the demands of use with multichannel pipettors and withstand repeated autoclaving cycles
• Beveled orifice helps ensure accurate fluid delivery.
• RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic.
- >li>Corning universal fit tips are designed to provide a reliable fit with most major brand pipettors. (A Pipet Tip Compatibility Guide can be requested or downloaded from the Corning website).
- Beveled orifice helps ensure accurate fluid delivery.
- 1-200 µL universal fit tips are graduated at the 250 µL, 500 µL, and 1,000 µL volumes.
- Select from three packaging options: Stack rack tips feature a stack of five racks, each containing 96 tips, for a total of 480 tips in a space-saving design. Bulk packed tips are nonsterile and economical.