Corning® 100-1000 µL Universal Fit Hinged Rack Pipet Tips are designed to assure a reliable fit with all major brand pipettors.
The hinged rack design allows easy rack stacking. The hinged closure allows steam penetration during autoclaving. Racks can be reused. Simply remove the tip insert in the rack and replace with the Corning® tip inserts for hinged racks.
• For use with 100-1000 µL single and multichannel pipettors.
• 1000 µL racks have 100 tips per rack
• Exceptional durability – all Corning® tip racks stand up to the demands of use with multichannel pipettors and withstand repeated autoclaving cycles
• RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
• Tips are not graduated
Please check our Technical Information Listing on our Pipet Tip Compatibility Guide for additional pipet tip fit information.
- >li>Corning universal fit tips are designed to provide a reliable fit with most major brand pipettors. (A Pipet Tip Compatibility Guide can be requested or downloaded from the Corning website).
- Beveled orifice helps ensure accurate fluid delivery.
- 1-200 µL universal fit tips are graduated at the 250 µL, 500 µL, and 1,000 µL volumes.
- Select from three packaging options: Stack rack tips feature a stack of five racks, each containing 96 tips, for a total of 480 tips in a space-saving design. Bulk packed tips are nonsterile and economical.