Corning® 1000 mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System, 0.45 µm Pore 54.5cm² CA Membrane, Sterile, 12/Case
Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media. 1000 mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling. Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity. Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged. Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment. Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic. Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification. Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes. Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured
- Four sizes: 150 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, and 1L with 45 mm neck size.
- Low liquid retention funnel design.
- Filters feature printing on the funnel for easy product identification.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Extra plastic storage bottles are available.
- Prefilters must be ordered separately.
- Individually packaged.
- Caps for receiver bottles are sterile and individually packaged.