Corning closed system Erlenmeyer flasks will enhance the productivity of your shaker culture operations when adding or removing medium and cells. Flask is made from optically clear polycarbonate and is preassembled with an aseptic transfer cap. Unit is sterilized by gamma radiation and is nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free.
- Polycarbonate construction: USP Class VI material
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy (+/-5%)
- Aseptic Transfer Cap:
- Chemically resistant, heat-sealable, heat-sealable, flexible tubing, 1/8” ID, 1/4” OD
- Male Luer Lok Disconnect
- 36” tubing length, with connector
- Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.