Corning® 150 mL Bottle Top Vacuum Filter, 0.22 µm Pore 13.6cm_ PES Membrane, Fits 45 mm Diameter Necks, Sterile, 48/Case
Fits plastic or glass media bottles with 45mm neck sizes.
Polyethersulfone (PES) membranes provide the fastest flow rates, the lowest protein binding and low extractables and are best for filtering cell culture media.
Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
- Three sizes: 150 mL, 500 mL and 1,000 mL.
- Low liquid retention funnel design.
- Available in 33 mm and 45 mm neck sizes to fit most glass and plastic media storage bottles.
- 45 mm neck sizes fit on Corning® glass 1395 bottles, to be used on 2L and smaller sizes only.
- Prefilters must be ordered separately.
- Individually packaged.
||22.25 × 15.5 × 10.25 in