Generic bar coded Corning microplates are now available in stock and ready to ship. Code 128 bar code format ensures compatibility with most bar code scanning and software systems. To avoid mix-ups, the surface treatment of the microplate wells is easily identified in the human readable portion of the bar code (NT = not treated; TC = tissue culture treated; NB = nonbinding surface).
(Available in May 2008)
Corning 1536-well microplates are our highest density microplates available for high throughput screening. The microplates conform to standard microplate footprint and dimensions. These microplates are offered in solid black and white polystyrene, with round or flat bottoms, and in black-clear bottom formats.
- Total well volume of 10 μL for round well microplates and 12.8 μL for flat bottom microplates
- Recommended working volume up to 8 μL
- Round well bottom for reduced air entrapment and improved CV values and Z factor
- Raised well bottom for higher sensitivity
- Flood reservoir on four sides to reduce instrument contamination
- Lids are available separately. Corning lid (Cat. No. 3098) is compatible with these microplates.