(This is the suggested replacement for 3854 and 353382)
Excellent signal dynamic range due to low background fluorescence and enhanced signal intensity
Superior flatness minimizes variability within a plate and between plates
Flat bottom wells are compatible with automated dispensers including the PerkinElmer FlexDrop»
NBS microplates are ideal for homogeneous assays with sticky enzymes or for reducing nonspecific binding to microplate wells
Working volume of up to 10 µL
Corning 1536-well microplates are our highest density microplates available for high throughput screening. The microplates conform to standard microplate footprint and dimensions. These microplates are offered in solid black and white polystyrene, with round or flat bottoms, and in black-clear bottom formats.
- Total well volume of 10 μL for round well microplates and 12.8 μL for flat bottom microplates
- Recommended working volume up to 8 μL
- Round well bottom for reduced air entrapment and improved CV values and Z factor
- Raised well bottom for higher sensitivity
- Flood reservoir on four sides to reduce instrument contamination
- Lids are available separately. Corning lid (Cat. No. 3098) is compatible with these microplates.