(This is the suggested replacement for 430289)
• 2 mL capacity with round bottom
• Black graduations and larger marking spots for easier filling and sample identification
• Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures to -196°C
• Silicone washer for a secure seal
• Vials may be color coded with inserts (see Cat. No. 430499)n
• Sterilized by gamma radiation
• Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase/RNase-free
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case