(This is the suggested replacement for 2028)
• 2 mL capacity with round bottom
• Self-standing design
• Black graduations and larger marking spots for easier filling and sample identification
• Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures to -196°C
• Silicone washer for a secure seal
• Vials may be color coded with inserts (see Cat. No. 430499)
• Special base design allows vials to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 430525 or 431131) for single-handed manipulation
• Sterilized by gamma radiation
• Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase/RNase-free
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors.
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
Warning! Do not use cryogenic vials for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Only store vials in the vapor phase above the liquefied gas. Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.