Corning® 250 mL translucent polypropylene (PP) flat bottom centrifuge bottles come with the standard screw cap and are packed 36 per case. The standard screw caps are designed for low speed applications with its wide knurls for easy grip feature. Bottles have extra-thick walls for durability and wide-mouth design for easy liquid handling.
- Clear graduations and textured marking spot
- Autoclavable at 121°C, 15 psi for 20 minutes
- Caps are not interchangeable among different size/material bottles
- Please check the recommended instructions for use before use
Two easy grip cap styles: standard and high performance with silicone O-Ring
Note: Caps are not interchangeable among different materials or sizes.
- Wide-mouth design improves liquid handling.
- Compatible with most centrifuges and do not require special buckets
- Extra-thick walls for durability
- Leak-free processing at maximum rated speeds
- Polypropylene bottles are autoclavable at 121°C, 15 psi for 20 minutes.