• Ultra-Low Attachment microplates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment
• Surface minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
• Surface is noncytotoxic, biologically inert and nondegradable
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation
• Black wall microplates have low background fluorescence, minimal light scatter and reduced crosstalk
• Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
• Can be used for both top and bottom reading instruments
• Bulk packed 10 per bag
• Novel well geometry aids formation of spheroids in center of well
• Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
With their novel and proprietary design, these microplates are ideal for generating and analyzing 3D multicellular spheroids in the same microplate. The Ultra-Low Attachment surface enables uniform and reproducible 3D multicellular spheroid formation. The black opaque microplate body shields each optically clear, round bottom well from well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
- Covalent attachment of Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface to reduce cellular adhesion to well surface
- Novel well geometry aids in the generation of uniform, single spheroids across all wells, which enables automated visualization.
- Unique design shields each well to minimize well-to-well cross-talk.
- You can culture and assay spheroids in the same microplate without the need for transfer to a new microplate.