(This is the suggested replacement for 3704)
• White wall plates are designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk during luminescent assays
• Recommended working volume of up to 20 to 80 µL
• Enhanced flatness provides low intra- and inter- plate CV’s
• TC-treated for optimal cell attachment
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
• Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
• Ideal for today’s more sensitive assays and plate readers.
Designed to reduce well-to-well cross-talk during fluorescent and luminescent assays.