Corning® 50 mL clear polypropylene (PP) centrifuge tubes are provided without caps for ease of use in automated or other applications where non pre-attached caps are desired. Bulk packed 25 per resealable plastic bag. Foam racks and CentriStar™ caps (catalog no. 431473) can be purchased separately. Please check our Technical Information Listing for information on the physical and chemical properties of Corning plastic centrifuge tubes as well as important suggestions for safe use.
- Black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Maximum RCF is 12,000xg.
- Sterile, certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free.
- Tube only
- Foam racks and CentriStar™ caps also available separately
- Corning 50 mL centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Available with your choice of cap styles: the advanced CentriStar cap or the original plug seal cap.
- 95 kPA (14 psi) pressure tested _ plug seal cap only.
- Simplify your workflow with: Color bands visually identify samples; Hazardous materials pictograms that comply with OSHA and GHS standards. Sterile.
PP = polypropylene, PET = polyethylene terephthalate, RCF = relative centrifugal force (x g).