(This is suggested replacement for 431525, 431526, 431527, and 431528.)
Corning® 50 mL clear polypropylene (PP) conical bottom centrifuge tubes have traditional polyethylene plug seal caps and are bulk packed 25 per bulk bag. Foam racks can be purchased separately. Please check our Technical Information Listing for information on the physical and chemical properties of Corning plastic centrifuge tubes as well as important suggestions for safe use.
- Black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Maximum RCF is 15,500xg.
- Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- 95 k PA (14psi) pressure tested
- Corning 50 mL centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Available with your choice of cap styles: the advanced CentriStar cap or the original plug seal cap.
- 95 kPA (14 psi) pressure tested _ plug seal cap only.
- Simplify your workflow with: Color bands visually identify samples; Hazardous materials pictograms that comply with OSHA and GHS standards. Sterile.
PP = polypropylene, PET = polyethylene terephthalate, RCF = relative centrifugal force (x g).