Discontinued: 431526; Suggested Replacement: 430291.Corning® 50 mL clear polypropylene (PP) conical bottom centrifuge tubes have traditional polyethylene plug seal caps and are packed 25 per rack. Color strips allow researchers to easily identify the samples contained in their tubes and forgo using color-colored stickers, caps, or plugs. Please check our Technical Information Listing for information on the physical and chemical properties of Corning plastic centrifuge tubes as well as important suggestions for safe use.
- Printing includes color strip, graduations, and a large white marking spotMaximum RCF is 15,500xgSterile, nonpyrogenic, and RNase-/DNase-free95 k PA (14psi) pressure tested
- Corning 50 mL centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Available with your choice of cap styles: the advanced CentriStar cap or the original plug seal cap.
- 95 kPA (14 psi) pressure tested _ plug seal cap only.
- Simplify your workflow with: Color bands visually identify samples; Hazardous materials pictograms that comply with OSHA and GHS standards. Sterile.
PP = polypropylene, PET = polyethylene terephthalate, RCF = relative centrifugal force (x g).