Discontinued: 431525; Suggested Replacement: 430291.
Corning® 50 mL clear polypropylene (PP) conical bottom centrifuge tubes have traditional polyethylene plug seal caps and are packed 25 per rack. Hazard labeling enable researchers to easily communicate potential hazards contained in the tubes through globally recognized symbols and pictograms. These tubes feature the hazardous chemical labeling pictograms adopted by OSHA (Hazard Communication Standard, 29 CFR 1910.1200) and are aligned with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). Please check our Technical Information Listing for information on the physical and chemical properties of Corning plastic centrifuge tubes as well as important suggestions for safe use.
- Black printed graduations and a large white marking spot
- Maximum RCF is 15,500xg
- Sterile, certified nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- 95kPA (14 psi) pressure-tested (plug seal cap)
- Corning 50 mL centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Available with your choice of cap styles: the advanced CentriStar cap or the original plug seal cap.
- 95 kPA (14 psi) pressure tested _ plug seal cap only.
- Simplify your workflow with: Color bands visually identify samples; Hazardous materials pictograms that comply with OSHA and GHS standards. Sterile.
PP = polypropylene, PET = polyethylene terephthalate, RCF = relative centrifugal force (x g).