These Corning® syringe filters have polypropylene copolymer housings, hose barb inlets and hose barb outlets.
•PTFE membranes provide the best chemical resistance
• These naturally hydrophobic membranes can be used for venting applications or filtering gases
• 100% integrity tested, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
- A variety of membranes are available to meet your needs: Polyethersulfone (PES) _ low protein binding and faster flow rates; surfactant-free cellulose acetate (SFCA) _ lowest protein binding; polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE) _ chemical resistance; regenerated cellulose (RC) _ best choice for DMSO compatibility; Nylon (NY) _ hydrophilic, surfactant-free, and lowest extractable.
- 100% integrity tested, nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic, manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards.