Corning® 50 mL clear polypropylene (PP) conical bottom centrifuge tubes come with the advanced polyethylene CentriStar™ caps and are bulk packed 25 per bulk bag. Foam racks can be purchased separately. The CentriStar™ cap has an easy-on/easy-off flat top and offers advanced ergonomics with its wider knurls and roll-over edge design for easier gripping. This leak-proof design comes with a revolutionary plug feature that virtually eliminated all seepage when used under recommended conditions.
- Superior Performance
- Maximum RCF is 17,000 xg
- Temperature range from -80°C to 120°C
- 5 year shelf life
- Ease of Use
- Leak proof design
- Easy-on/easy-off cap
- Clear accurate graduations
- Large white marking spots
- Reliable Quality
- Heavy-metal-free color concentrate
Please check our Resource Library
- Corning 50 mL centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Available with your choice of cap styles: the advanced CentriStar cap or the original plug seal cap.
- 95 kPA (14 psi) pressure tested _ plug seal cap only.
- Simplify your workflow with: Color bands visually identify samples; Hazardous materials pictograms that comply with OSHA and GHS standards. Sterile.
PP = polypropylene, PET = polyethylene terephthalate, RCF = relative centrifugal force (x g).