Corning® 50 mL clear polypropylene (PP) conical bottom centrifuge tubes come with the advanced polyethylene CentriStar» caps and are packaged in the new, Universal Racks. The CentriStar» cap has an easy-on/easy-off flat top and offers advanced ergonomics with its wider knurls and roll-over edge design for easier gripping. This leak-proof design comes with a revolutionary plug feature that virtually eliminated all seepage when used under recommended conditions. The Universal Rack can securely hold both 15 mL and 50 mL tubes in the same rack, allowing for convenient storing of multiple sized tubes.
– Maximum RCF is 17,000 xg – Temperature range from -80°C to 120°C – 5 year shelf life
– Leak proof design – Easy-on/easy-off cap – Clear accurate graduations – Large white marking spots
– RNase-/DNase-free – Heavy-metal-free color concentrate – Medical grade polypropylene – Nonpyrogenic – Sterile
- Corning 50 mL centrifuge tubes feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot.
- Available with your choice of cap styles: the advanced CentriStar cap or the original plug seal cap.
- 95 kPA (14 psi) pressure tested _ plug seal cap only.
- Simplify your workflow with: Color bands visually identify samples; Hazardous materials pictograms that comply with OSHA and GHS standards. Sterile.
PP = polypropylene, PET = polyethylene terephthalate, RCF = relative centrifugal force (x g).