• This microplate has half the growth area of a standard 96 well plate
• Flat bottoms with 190 µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 25 to 100 µL
• TC-treated for optimal cell attachment
• Nonreversable lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
• Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
• Individually wrapped
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.