• Ultra-low attachment surface with covalently bonded hydrogel that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
• The surface is noncytotoxic, biologically inert and nondegradable
• Round bottoms with 300 µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 0.075 to 0.30 mL
• Sterilized by gamma radiation
• Novel well geometry aids formation of spheroids in center of well
• Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
With their novel and proprietary design, these microplates are ideal for generating and analyzing 3D multicellular spheroids in the same microplate. The Ultra-Low Attachment (ULA) surface enables uniform and reproducible 3D multicellular spheroid formation. The black opaque microplate body shields each optically clear, round bottom well from well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear round bottom with black opaque microplate body
- Covalent attachment of Ultra-Low Attachment surface to reduce cellular adhesion to well surface
- Novel well geometry aids in the generation of uniform, single spheroids across all wells, which enables automated visualization.
- Unique design shields each well to minimize well-to-well cross-talk.
- You can culture and assay spheroids in the same microplate, without the need for transfer to a new microplate.