• Carbohydrate (Carbo-BIND») binding surface has hydrazide groups covalently coupled to carbohydrate groups
• Ideal for assays requiring site-directed orientation of a biomolecule (oxidized antibodies, carbohydrates, and glycosylated proteins) while maintaining enzymatic or immunological activity
• Without lids, lids supplied separately
• Recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.