• Nonbinding (NBS) surface is a Corning proprietary treatment technology used on polystyrene microplates to create a nonionic hydrophilic surface (polyethylene oxide-like) that minimizes molecular interactions
• Ideal for reducing protein and nucleic acid binding at low concentrations, and increasing assay signal to noise
• Without lids, lids supplied separately
• Recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200 µL
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.