(This is the suggested replacement for 2480)
• Stripwell» Low Volume Microplates are designed with one-half the well area of a ñregularî 8-well strip, providing a much greater surface to volume ratio.
• Low volume wells have recommended working volume of 50 to 125 µL
• Designed for in vitro diagnostic assays
• Flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an egg-crate style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the plate once broken
• High binding surface binds medium (>10kD) and large biomolecules that possess ionic groups and/or hydrophobic regions. Binding capacity is approximately 400 to 500ng IgG/cm². Ideal for immunoassays
• Recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
• 1X8 Strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation
Corning® Stripwell» microplates are designed for in vitro diagnostic assays. The flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an ñegg-crateî style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the microplate once broken.
- Stripwell microplates have 96-well flat bottom polystyrene format.
- Low volume and standard Stripwell microplates have well volumes of 190 μL and 360 μL, respectively.
- 1 x 8 strips are designed to fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation.