• Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
• Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
• Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
• Total volume is 330 µL; recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200 µL
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.