• Ultra-Low Attachment surface with covalently bonded hydrogel that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
• The surface is noncytotoxic, biologically inert and nondegradable
• Round bottoms with 330 µL total volume
• Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200 µL
• Nonreversable lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
• Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
• Individually wrapped
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.