• Total volume is 330 µL; recommended working volume of up to 75 to 200 µL
• Processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
• Without lids, lids supplied separately
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.