• High binding surface is capable of binding medium (>10kD) and large biomolecules that possess ionic groups and/or hydrophobic regions
• Binding capacity is approximately 400 to 500ng IgG/cm²
• Ideal for immunoassays
• Without lids, lids supplied separately
• Total volume is 190 µL; recommended working volume of up to 25 to 125 µL
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
- Cell culture microplates are sterile and nonpyrogenic.
- Lids available where indicated
Cat. nos. 3798 and 3898 processed to improve hydrophilicity for hemagglutination and similar assays.
Cat. Nos. 3585 and 3595 have special low evaporation lids.
Cat. No. 3841 is aseptically manufactured.