• Designed for in vitro diagnostic assays
• Flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the plate once broken
• White wells enhance luminescent signals, have low background luminescence and fluorescence, and prevent well-to-well crosstalk
• Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
• Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
• Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
• Recommended working volume of 75 to 200 µL
• 1X8 Strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation
Corning® Stripwell» microplates are designed for in vitro diagnostic assays. The flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an ñegg-crateî style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the microplate once broken.
- Stripwell microplates have 96-well flat bottom polystyrene format.
- Low volume and standard Stripwell microplates have well volumes of 190 μL and 360 μL, respectively.
- 1 x 8 strips are designed to fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation.