Corning® BioCoat» Collagen I 96-well half area Black/Clear glass bottom plate is comprised of black TC-treated COC resin with a uniform application of rat tail collagen type I. Glass bottom, with lid, 1/bag, 10/case.
High optical quality, glass bottom, black microplates are ideal for performing high content cell-based assays using imaging systems. The glass bottom provides a flat and optically clear surface that reduces autofocus time, increases throughput, and is ideal for cell growth.
- High optical quality and scratch resistant glass
- Glass bottom thickness of 200 μm is well suited for imaging microscopy.
- Bottom flatness <50 μm to ensure planarity for imaging devices
- Low background fluorescence and minimal cross-talk provides the highest possible optical quality for cell-based assays.
- Half area 96-well microplate reduces reagent consumption.