• Provides for adequate gas exchange while maintaining a sterile barrier
• Fits all 96 and 384 well microplates and polypropylene blocks
• Certified DNase- and RNase-free
- Easy application and removal for short- and long-term storage
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation
- Aluminum sealing tape (Cat. Nos. 6569 and 6570) is suitable for use between -80°C and 150°C, is not transparent, and is pierceable.
- Breathable sealing tape (Cat. No. 3345) allows gas exchange across the surface.
- Universal Optical sealing tape (Cat. No. 6575) is suitable for use between -70°C and 100°C, and is transparent.