Corning® CellBIND® 48-well Multiple Well Plates, Flat Bottom, Clear, with Lid, Sterile
0.95cm² growth area per well
Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification
Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
Corning® CellBIND® surface treated for optimal cell attachment
Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification, flat bottoms
- Treated for optimal cell attachment (except where noted)
- Corning® CellBIND® surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment.
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation.
- Corning Osteo Assay surface is an inorganic crystalline coating, creating a surface that mimics in vivo bone-like, for in vitro bone cell culture and assays.
||22 × 9 × 13.5 in