The Hhigh Yyield PERformance Flask (HYPERFlask) cell culture vessel has 1720 cm² available growth area on a polystyrene gas permeable surface. Treated for optimal cell attachment and gamma sterilized. Bar coded and compatible for use on Cell Culture Automation Platforms. Solid cap with liner on a straight neck designed for filling with growth medium.
The Corning High Yielding Performance Flask (HYPERFlask) cell culture vessel offers 1720 cm² growth area in the footprint of a traditional 175 cm² flask. This high yield, high performance flask utilizes a multilayered gas permeable growing surface for efficient gas exchange.
- Innovative Design _ 10 interconnected polystyrene growth surfaces
- Optimal Growth _ Corning CellBIND® Surface treated gas permeable polystyrene for superior cell attachment and growth
- Increase Cell Yield _ 10-fold higher cell yields increases productivity and capacity and reduces processing time and incubator space
- Save Time and Space _ Reduce processing time and incubator storage space by handling one flask as compared to 10 traditional 175 cm² flasks
- Automation Compatible _ Bar coded and compatible
- with The Automation Partnership SelecT» and CompacT» SelecT» cell culture systems with an upgrade
The Corning HYPERFlask Cell Culture Vessel has the same external dimensions as a standard T 175 cm² flask with 10 times the cell yield.