Fits 1L Angled Sidearm Spinner Flasks. Sidearm fittings for used for a variety of functions in angled sidearm Spinner Flasks during cell culture. Combination angled sidearm fittings provide a convenient way of transferring media into or out of flasks aseptically. They can also be used to sparge the cell culture medium directly, or the headspace above the cell culture medium, with gases to enhance cell production. The fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-ring and a polypropylene-sealing cap. One 316 stainless steel tube extends to the bottom of the flask; the other is a shorter 6 length. Both 1/4
- Used to aseptically transfer medium, sparge the cell culture medium directly or add gases to the head space above the cell culture medium
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- One or two 316 stainless steel tubes extend to the bottom of the flask; the other is a shorter 6 length.
- Both tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable
Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC