• Half Area 96 well UV microplate has a UV-transparent well bottom and is ideal for determining protein and/or nucleic acid concentrations
• Certified for low background and consistent performance at 260 and 280nm
• Certified DNase- and RNase-free
• UV-transparent bottom is molded directly to an acrylic base for greater strength and maximum leak resistance
• Half Area microplate has well volume of 205 µL; working volumes of 25 to 100 µL
• 1cm pathlength corresponds to 175 µL volume
• Lids are available separately
These microplates have a unique UV-transparent bottom, which is ideal for determining protein and/or nucleic acid concentrations. The UV-transparent bottom is molded to the top without adhesives for greater strength and maximum leak resistance. These microplates are certified for low background and consistent performance at 260 nm and 280 nm. Their broad linear detection range allows reliable detection of high and low concentrations of biomolecules.