• Round well design with a solid black flat bottom
• 2.8mm distance between well bottoms to plate bottom
• Validated by Molecular Devices for the FLIPR reader. Outer wells aligned for proper viewing with FLIPR
• Ideal for miniaturized 384 well fluorescent homogeneous assays
• Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
• Suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface (binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²)
Designed to reduce well-to-well cross-talk during fluorescent and luminescent assays.