Uniform adhesive provides an effective well-to-well sealing across the entire microplate to eliminate the edge effect in sensitive ELISA assays. Suitable for sealing tissue culture microplates, for short term storage incubation, for transport, and the containment of solutions
(This is the suggested replacement for 3095)
- Easy application and removal for short- and long-term storage
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation
- Aluminum sealing tape (Cat. Nos. 6569 and 6570) is suitable for use between -80°C and 150°C, is not transparent, and is pierceable.
- Breathable sealing tape (Cat. No. 3345) allows gas exchange across the surface.
- Universal Optical sealing tape (Cat. No. 6575) is suitable for use between -70°C and 100°C, and is transparent.