Paper/plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques. It is also ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
• Color-coding on paper allows easy size identification.
• Paper/plastic wrap allows full view
• Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
• Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
• Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume
• Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper
• Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20_C) their contents with blowout.
- Exclusive anti-drip tip assures accurate delivery
- Color-coded magnifier stripes make volume reading and size selection easier
- Bidirectional graduations provide choice of ascending and descending scales
- Negative graduations allow additional working volume
- Three packaging options: Individually wrapped, paper/plastic; Individually wrapped, clear plastic; bulk packed
- Volumetric accuracy of ±2% at full capacity