Paper/plastic wrap allows easy opening by either pop-through or peel-apart techniques. It is also ideal for sterile tissue culture applications, especially while wearing latex gloves, as the wrap reduces static cling.
• The clean room pack style offers an inner liner for the carton as well as a second sealed sleeve over each inner package
• The clean room pack style eliminates the need for alcohol wipe downs and similar procedures required in clean room production facilities
• Color-coding on paper allows easy size identification.
• Paper/plastic wrap allows full view
• Unique color-coded magnifying stripe for easier meniscus viewing.
• Sterile, individually wrapped and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
• Accuracy within ± 2% at full volume
• Lot numbers printed on each pipet wrapper
• Negative graduations provide added capacity
• A unique antidrip tip reduce accidental drips and ensures accurate delivery
• Calibrated to deliver (TD-EX 20_C) their contents with blowout.
Corning’s triple-bagged packaged pipets are a safety and convenience revolution. This extraordinary packaging is ideal for cell-based vaccine and drug production facilities, or other laboratory clean rooms.
- Each pipet is individually wrapped in easy open paper/plastic
- No need for decontamination spraying with alcohol
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10__
Note: Triple-bagged packaged Stripettes have the same product claims and features as the standard Stripettes except for the sterility and packaging.