These Costar® Spin-X® centrifuge tube filters have a 0.22 µm pore NY membrane-containing filter unit within a 500 µL capacity polypropylene microcentrifuge tube.
• Nylon (NY) membranes are naturally hydrophilic, surfactant-free and offer the lowest extractables
• Ideal for removing bacteria, particles, or cells from liquids, HPLC sample preparation and DNA removal from agarose or acrylamide gels.
• Nonsterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
• Maximum Relative Centrifugal Force is 16,000xg.
- Spin-X centrifuge tube filters consist of a membrane-containing filter unit within a microcentrifuge tube.
- Uses: Removing bacteria, cells, and particles from liquids; HPLC sample preparation; DNA removal from agarose or acrylamide gels. Maximum RCF is 16,000 x g.