These Costar® Spin-X® centrifuge tube filters have a 0.45 µm pore CA membrane-containing filter unit within a 500 µL capacity polypropylene microcentrifuge tube.
• Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding
• Ideal for removing bacteria, particles, or cells from liquids, HPLC sample preparation and DNA removal from agarose or acrylamide gels.
• Nonsterile and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free.
• Maximum Relative Centrifugal Force is 16,000xg.
- Spin-X centrifuge tube filters consist of a membrane-containing filter unit within a microcentrifuge tube.
- Uses: Removing bacteria, cells, and particles from liquids; HPLC sample preparation; DNA removal from agarose or acrylamide gels. Maximum RCF is 16,000 x g.