• Ultra-Low Attachment Plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment
• Surface minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
• Surface is non-cytotoxic, biologically inert, and nondegradable
• Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
• Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification
• Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
A widely used condenser with greater surface area than the corresponding Liebig type. With the outer standard taper joint at the top and the inner joint at the bottom with a drip tip. Suitable for use in vacuum distillations. The tubulations have an O.D. of approximately 10 mm.